Glorietta Scene

TopShop

Hallway
(I forgot to change the setting from B to Normal shots)

Security Guard
(Got exposed, it caused the white shadows)

Little Girl

Ducks
These are the 5 shots that turned out ok, out of 16 shots. Yes yes, I suck at this, I promise next time!

By the way, the thing I said about not using B/W films, I just got so desperate, and this is the only film the nearby store have. Then the night of the day I too these shots I got my colored film, which is worst. All of my shots on the colored film sucked, 5 came out on the CD, the 9 shots wasn't there due to lack of lighting, and the 5, sucked really bad.

I'll make it up on my next film, I told you, I'm still a newbie. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the "topshop" shot. Good contrast and nice composition. Keep at it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Hope you come back for more. :)

Anonymous said...

TopShop is excellent. Have you thought about selling your photos to magazines?

(;

I can't wait to get started on my holga. I love your website!! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you for the creative insight. Hope to see more.

-E

Marvin said...

Hey evvea! Thank you so much!! I'm glad that you like it. However, I'm not using this website anymore, you can check out my other shots in my flickr account. Here's the link if ever you want to check it out, http://flickr.com/marvinconanan Thanks again!!! :)

© 2007 Dreamworks Redux Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Vinh Le | Distributed by All blogspot templates